Last Updated: 03/05/2023
FOCUS POINTS >
At Luveedu.com, LLP (“Luveedu,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), we are committed to delivering high-quality services to our clients. We understand that sometimes circumstances may change, and you may need to request a refund. Please review our refund policy carefully before engaging our services.
1. Project Cancellation
If you wish to request a refund, you must cancel your project at least 24 – 48 hours before the project’s completion date. If you meet this requirement, you will be eligible for a full refund of the project amount.
2. Late Cancellation
If you cancel your project less than 24 – 48 hours before the project’s completion date, you will be eligible for a refund of only 90% of the project amount. The remaining 10% will be retained to cover administrative costs and potential losses.
NO REFUND OR CANCELLATION
3. SEO, Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design Projects
Please note that for SEO, Digital Marketing, and Graphic Designing Projects, we do not offer refunds or cancellations once the project has been initiated. Once these specialized services are commenced, they cannot be canceled or refunded.
4. Full Payment
For SEO, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing Projects, you must make a full payment before we begin work on your project. We will not commence any work until we have received the full payment.
5. Normal Projects
For normal projects, you are required to make an initial payment of at least 50% of the project amount before we start work. The remaining balance is due upon project completion, before any deliverables are provided.
6. Refund Amount Bank Update
Your Refund amount can be refunded to any bank account but we will try to refund first at the payment account used to pay then we will ask the concern person for another payment method. And Refund amount will be credited into your bank account within 7 – 10 Business Days from the day of refund.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your projects anytime, without any prior notice. But don’t worry refund might be processed based on the refund eligibility.
ABUSE AND FRAUD
8. Right to Cancel
In the event of any abuse or fraud reports related to your project, we reserve the right to cancel the project at our discretion, without prior warning. If we cancel your project due to abuse or fraud, you will forfeit the entire project amount, and no refund will be provided.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Refund Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Refund Policy. We are committed to providing exceptional service and will work diligently to address any concerns you may have.